Wednesday, December 31, 2014

First of All

Finally I made this blog!

After spending a long time to think, I’ve decided to make and write a blog. Seriously this took plenty time to decided. Why? I’ve made a blog before and what I’ve done was just a worthless-story (I was sixteen at that time). I’m not a good writer or a good story teller. Sometimes I need to write something, I have a lot of things in my mind but I don’t know how to describe it. So, from this blog, I’d love to share my random thoughts, my random feelings and also some experiences of mine. Besides I want to practice my English writing skills.

So that's my first post in the end of this year, 2014. I will thinking about something good for the next post. Hope you will enjoy this post and the other post later!


Au revoir!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Comments