Thursday, January 1, 2015

Resolutions for 2015

Hello 2015. Please be nice to me.






Whoah! I can't believe that today is already the first day in 2015. So many things had happened in 2014 and I called them experiences. It has been a long year, full of happiness and also sadness. From now and forever, they are just memories which only have to be remembered. Think of something that happened in 2014. Could you repeat it back? I guess not. Why? because something that has happened are less likely to happen again. So now, think of something that you haven't done yet in 2014, make it as your resolutions which should be done in this year. Here are my resolutions for this lovely year.
  • Save serious money for travel with friends.
  • Get good grade in every task and exam.
  • Change my bad attitude ( this could be hard).
  • Try new and unfamiliar things.
  • Read more books and useful articles.
  • Looking for new friends from around the world.
  • Buy some stuffs with my own money.
  • Spend my time on positive things.
  • Help more people.
  • Make it happen.
So, what's yours? Let the world know! 

Au revoir!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Comments