Saturday, June 4, 2016

10 Things To Be Happy About

I'm now writing this by sitting in my Campus' Library, trying to brainstorm my mind for this blog instead of finishing my Graduation Paper. I started to think about things that make me happy. I realized that these past few years I don't really feel bless with the happiness that I've had. Things has been pretty messed up in my life.So, to make my feelings little bit better, I'm gonna listing the things to be happy about in my life. This is random guys. I just killing the boring-time.

1. Delicious food
2. Being healthy enough to live my life
3. Have my parents around
4. Friends to hanging out with
5. Enough money to buy what I want
6. Clean water
7. A warm and comfort bed to sleep in 
8. A mind to think
9. Freedom of rights
10. That I'm young, I'm healthy, I have complete parts of my body, I'm not having tough life.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Comments